Field Security Course
CAST-Field Security Course is a 3.5-day course that includes the entire CAST Program and integrates hands-on field training and immersion role play scenarios.
CAST-FSC provides primary safety, security, and crisis resilience skills for individuals and teams in the field, including team members, spouses, adolescents, and mature children.
A modified 3-day version of the CAST-FSC features all modules except the 10-hour immersion experience.
In addition to interactive classroom training, CAST-FSC adds hands-on experiential learning teaching students first-hand techniques for mitigating and abating crime through stress inoculation role play.
Through the CAST-FSC program, students learn and practice ethical decision making while under duress through unique and proprietary role play opportunities.
- Understanding Theology of Risk
- Living Personal Security in the Context of Ministry
- Identification and Abatement of Personal Threat
- Hostile Observation Awareness and Surveillance Detection Primer
- Simple Truthful Statements: Interviews, Screenings, and Interrogations
- Government Vehicle Checkpoints and Criminal Vehicle Ambush
- OODA, Accountability, and Ethical Decision Making While Under Duress (Role Play)
- Hostage Survival
- Active Shooter Action Drills
- Evasive/Defensive Driver Training
- Weapons Familiarization and Safety Training (for purposes of rendering common weapons safe)
- 10-hour Government/Criminal Immersion Experience